Marking in the aerospace industry
The marking solution for the aerospace industry complies with the requirements on the marking processes for the direct marking of parts according to ATA 2000 "Direct part marking guideline" and specification AS 9132.
- Accurate and reproducible process control ensures quality marks
- Proven Marking Quality: The test results can be stored together with marked data in a database and attached to the product certificate. Stored images also allow the subsequent analysis of each individual point
- Extremely accurate geometry features (EN 9132 specification) for points and matrix: An extremely accurate Model 350 dot-pinning mechanism with three NC axes, electronically controlled marking head and integrated distance sensor ensures reproducible dot and matrix geometry
- Suitable for many different workpieces, materials and surface textures: WINDOWS® based software supports easy and fast new layout definition, individual parameter settings for each application and pop-up settings for each workpiece by mouse-click
- 100% Marking Quality Verification: The verification system was developed specifically for the 3-dimensionality of the Dot Peening DataMatrix code on metal. The system enables process-reliable series production, as well as detailed laboratory analysis for parameter optimization of new workpieces or for release tests during production start-up
More information about our marking solution in the aerospace industry can be found here.